Watch our brand new video and discover all the career opportunities offered by the Master’s degree in Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems (RPAS) of the University of Huelva.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Basic information about Data Protection: Your data will be stored in different sufficiently protected files, for which the University of Huelva is responsible. The purpose with which your data is collected is the management of the different requests for contact or registration in our courses, being legitimized by your consent given to provide your data and for the execution of the contract in case of subscription of services, without your data being transferred to any third party except legal obligation, although your data will be processed by third parties such as the Hosting server and email, which will be Webempresa and Google Analytics to improve the web experience. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification or deletion, limitation and opposition to treatment. For more detailed information you can access our Data Protection Policy.
- EASA issues world’s first design specifications for vertiports
- España aprueba el PERTE Aeroespacial y tres de sus principales actuaciones se llevarán a cabo en Huelva
- Alter Technology, primer organismo notificado para la evaluación de drones en categoría abierta
- ¿Qué elementos componen un RPAS?
- El CEUS puede llevar a Huelva al «mejor momento económico de su historia»