To ensure the free circulation of drones and a level playing field within the European Union EASA has developed common European rules. The common rules will replace national regulations that may have already been implemented by individual EU countries.
Suscríbete a nuestras actualizaciones por email
Basic information about Data Protection: Your data will be stored in different sufficiently protected files, for which the University of Huelva is responsible. The purpose with which your data is collected is the management of the different requests for contact or registration in our courses, being legitimized by your consent given to provide your data and for the execution of the contract in case of subscription of services, without your data being transferred to any third party except legal obligation, although your data will be processed by third parties such as the Hosting server and email, which will be Webempresa and Google Analytics to improve the web experience. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification or deletion, limitation and opposition to treatment. For more detailed information you can access our Data Protection Policy.
- PROYECTO DREAM: Inspecciones seguras con drones
- EASA – European Union Safety Agency approves common drone rules
- La sexta edición del Máster en Sistemas Aéreos Pilotados de forma Remota (RPAS) comienza en Octubre 2019
- Defensa de trabajos fin de Máster (TFM) – Masters theses 2019/20
- PLD Space prueba con éxito el primer test de MIURA 5