Regarding the defence of the Masters thesis during the academic course 20/21, the students have three open calls, on the 22th of October and 17th of December, 2020, and on the 15th of April, 2021. In order to participate in one of these, a notice must be sent to the Secretary of the Master, Prof. [...]
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Basic information about Data Protection: Your data will be stored in different sufficiently protected files, for which the University of Huelva is responsible. The purpose with which your data is collected is the management of the different requests for contact or registration in our courses, being legitimized by your consent given to provide your data and for the execution of the contract in case of subscription of services, without your data being transferred to any third party except legal obligation, although your data will be processed by third parties such as the Hosting server and email, which will be Webempresa and Google Analytics to improve the web experience. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification or deletion, limitation and opposition to treatment. For more detailed information you can access our Data Protection Policy.
- Vuelos recreativos y vuelos profesionales con drones, ¿en qué se diferencian?
- Aplicación en vehículos no tripulados de sistemas híbridos de potencia basados en pilas de combustible
- RPAS en la vida post coronavirus: control de aforo y distanciamiento social
- EASA rules for light UAS Certification
- SCR receives the first authorization in Spain for flights beyond visual line of sight with drones over 2 kg