The easy access rules contain the applicable rules and procedures for the operation of unmanned aircraft displayed in a consolidated, easy-to-read format with advanced navigation features through links and bookmarks. 📥 Easy Access Rules for UAS (Regulation (EU) 2019/947 and Regulation (EU) 2019/945)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Basic information about Data Protection: Your data will be stored in different sufficiently protected files, for which the University of Huelva is responsible. The purpose with which your data is collected is the management of the different requests for contact or registration in our courses, being legitimized by your consent given to provide your data and for the execution of the contract in case of subscription of services, without your data being transferred to any third party except legal obligation, although your data will be processed by third parties such as the Hosting server and email, which will be Webempresa and Google Analytics to improve the web experience. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification or deletion, limitation and opposition to treatment. For more detailed information you can access our Data Protection Policy.
- RPAS Human Factors: Brief introduction and concepts
- EASA publishes Easy Access Rules for Unmanned Aircraft Systems
- Retos en la operación de RPAS
- José Manuel Andújar: “El proyecto CEUS es la tercera revolución industrial en Huelva”
- Medios aceptables de cumplimiento y material guía para las operaciones con RPAS